venerdì 5 ottobre 2007

Back again with photos from Oman!

So, this time around I have some pretty good excuses. It turns out that my weekdays here have become a non-stop work assignment from the time that I awake in the morning to the time that I go to bed at night. I apologize to all for a failure in keeping in touch if you're feeling that way, but this is the reason why. Secondly, my computer had some major issues, and I finally have it fixed now, which means that from this point forward it will only take me 20 seconds or so to upload a photo that for some reason was taking me 5 minutes to do before. Of course, no one really wants to hear about this though. All you want are pictures, and that's rightfully so, so here they are! There are many of them, which is why I posted them to a website. Cut and paste the link below into your web browser in order to see them:

http://binghamton.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2090505&l=40695&id=8115079

I hope that you enjoy them! Plenty more pictures to come!

Nessun commento: